Sketch Studio - By Anna Overmoyer

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Most Influential Person


She has known me the longest, been my friend the longest, given me the most advice and we are pretty much the same person inside and out.  All things considered, and as much as I’d like to be more original, she has definitely had the most influence over my life.  She raised me, sheltering me from the cruel realities of life, allowing me to grow up in a beautiful, loving atmosphere until I was ready for reality.  Doing this has not only allowed me to see the beauty in anything, but has set an example for me that if we wish to be happy we will be, despite any hardship that threatens it.  Life is what you make it.  

Mom 


Love, ANNA

4 comments:

  1. Awwww! You're such a sweetie! And I'm getting used to the "Grandmother Willow" look. :D
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This such an awesome piece, what a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, is it paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laia! Yes; paper, fabric, wire and sculpy.

      Delete