Sunday, April 22, 2012

Photography is Hard -(The Making of "Mom")

My mother is much more beautiful in real life than she is in the portrait, but as hard as it may be to believe, I started with some reference photos.




They magically turned into a color comp. 
Then adorably tiny things started appearing in strange places.  For example, I found this little guy in the oven.

 Anyway, that was all lots of fun.  Then it came time to photograph.  One thing has become very clear to me this year: I am not a photographer.  Also, it is a lot harder than I expected it to be, so kudos to those who make it their profession, like my mom and also my super-talented friend Krista.  
  To illustrate my point in a more exciting way I compiled a little multimedia presentation for your, but mostly, my entertainment. 
video 
 Love, ANNA


No comments:

Post a Comment