Monday, May 13, 2013

Snow White Origins


For this next puppet I wanted to dip back into my Grimm's Brothers Buff past.  Snow White has been done and done again.  And although she remains my favorite Disney Princess, none of the renditions do her unique character design justice.  Trying to out-do the masters is obviously not on my list of things that I expect to do, but here's my shot.




















Black as ebony





























Testing testing















I found these pricker bushes on my parent's property and was very inspired them.































Then came the environment experimentation.






























And the final! 




Thanks for lookin'!

Love,
ANNA

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. I love the curve of her face and her hair. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm in love with this puppet, and all of it. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is inspiring!! I'm so glad we have you at work!
    -Cammi

    ReplyDelete