Saturday, December 7, 2013

icloud Man!

A few weeks ago my little Macintosh advertising superhero made his debut on my blog.  And there he will remain because, alas, Mac would probably never hire me.  (He could also do a TV spot, Mac.  Just sayin'.)

Ladies and gentlemen, I present your friendly neighborhood 

iCLOUD MAN!!



Tah-dah!














Not today, account hackers!





Now for some behind the scenes:










I feel like I've seen you somewhere before.



This is my reaction every time someone picks me up too.





For Thanksgiving we had the most beautiful snow!  An early Christmas present for me which I selfishly frolicked in while others struggled to get home to their families.  

Hope you had a similarly blessed and safe Thanksgivings and Hanukkahs!

Love,
ANNA



2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! I LOVE the adventures of iCLOUD MAN! Mac doesn't know what it's missing!

    ReplyDelete