Sketch Studio - By Anna Overmoyer

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Alan Rickman's A.S.S. Close-up

So I missed posting something cute on Valentine's day.  Boo.  I was in transition, starting a bunch of projects and not being able to finish them before the next one started.  This is why I benefit from school, where they give me deadlines that fuel me through late nights and all-nights.

I've got a big one coming, but for right now lets take a moment to appreciate another amazing British actor.  Alan Rickman's birthday was yesterday!  Here is a throwback image of him in his early years.
You'd have a perpetually grumpy face too if you were read Animal Farm as a child.


Love,
ANNA

1 comment:

  1. I don't know... you saw the movie as a child and your visage is positively sun-shiney.

    ReplyDelete