Saturday, May 31, 2014

First Commission of the Summer!

So here's to graduating and being overwhelmed with the amount of world there is.  So yes, I have currently, temporarily moved back in with my parents for the summer, but I have big plans after that.  None of them are in stone yet, so I won't say what they are.  Weeeee!  Seriously though, the amount of times that I've had to explain that freelance is my dream job and not another word for "unemployed."  But, if I'm going to be completely honest with myself, it feels about that same.  Oh, well.   We'll get through.


Anyway, I got a lil commission from a super cool lady and a now-former-classmate of mine for a picture of her with her buddies C-3PO and R2-D2 from Star Wars.





You know, if you'd like some thing like that (or not like that at all) done for you, please give me a shout.  
And now to make some celebratory puppets!  Yay! 

Love,
ANNA


p.s. Oh!  And I forgot to mention some big news.  "Futility of Knowing One's Self," won an honorable mention at a local art show, Women Artist of the Finger Lakes.  Huzzah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment