Saturday, June 7, 2014

Lost Boy

This is a little buddy I started a while ago as a personal project.  Things got in the way, and I wasn't happy with the way he was turning out.  A few days ago I picked him up again, gave him a nose job and a fresh coat of paint.  Then we were rollin'.  Sometimes you just need to take a break from each other, I guess.









Alone,







with no one around to scrutinize it, 








there is no shame.  No time.  No age.






 Nothing ever dies.  





Wonder never dies.  








The lost boy is a child forever. 










The lost boy has been living in my head for a long time.  It is so exciting to see him in the flesh… literally.




Close up:











Thanks for lookin'! 
Love,
ANNA



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous work!! Love the imagination, the magnifique personnage, just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that fur from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I hunted and skinned a rabbit with my bare hands. Maybe I took apart an old mitten that Grandpa had owned.

      Delete